Do I Really Have To Explain?..

|

these days, somebody's ALWAYS tryna act like they know you . i may come off as self-centered and vain [ aka the constant pictures of myself ] but i like taking PICTURES , daymn . you might like to watch porn , he might like to write poetry , your auntie might like to watch tyra banks , Gia might like to take pictures . another thing , my friday nights . so i like fermented liquids and green plants ; yea yea YEA . that's juss me , besides i can't even do it anymore because i can't show up liqu'd to a photo shoot so YUH , i have my priorities all straightened out . and if that makes me "unladylike" then so be it cause i'd watch basketball / football over anything , anyday man . i like gucci mane , catchy club music & the new kids on the block [ wale , kid cudi , cool kids ] im sorry im not " enlightenend " enough to be on that lupe or talib or whomever . sure, blame ppl like ME for contributing to the * death of hip hop . whatevss my manss ; someone that should never be brought up in a conversation . suddenly across fb & mspace statuses , kanye stirred up "golddigger"with me in mind =) wait, pause. i was in it BEFORE the contract . oh , yea . im half black / half puerto rican -- do i have permission to use the 'n' word ?
-------------------in other newsss
SIMS 3 SIMS 3 SIMS 3 SIMS 3 SIMS 3 SIMS 3 SIMS3 SIMS3 !!!!
my latest addiction . 3hrs straight almost everyday [ summaaa ]
you think there might be an ultimate sims player up there,
and the human race is just his sick and twisted mind at work ?
sims 2000 baby .

shitty drank time .

3 comments:

CLG said...

dam am i the only one who doesnt play sims?

Anonymous said...

Yo I thought I was the only one
addicted to sims I have to get sims 3
but I have the pet one & the 1 one
for psp & I beat that one & play it
over lmao & that thought about it being
an ultimate sims player is crazy but it makes
me think lol

ThisGirlsHair said...

good to hear other people are addicted to the sims. I would be more if the sims 3 didnt crash randomly before i save it which is a bummer as im addicted to the sims