as of lately, i've been feeling a LOT of sexual tension towards one of my friends of the opposite sex. we've always been close, in fact we almost dated, but lately haven't been talking much . i want him . like all i daydream about in class is hooking up with this person, imagining him all over me, his VOICE has a certain "effect" on me all of a sudden, and i'm this close to acting upon it. let's see, ever since i lost my love to the NFL, one can say i've been .... sexually frustrated .... lmao but the ONLY thing that's keeping me is that this is one of my great guy friends who i don't think i'm willing to lose. i don't really want to complicate things in terms of our friendship and i definitely don't want to be in a relationship , or even "friends w/benefits" because that always always always turns into deeper feelings. i'm pretty sure the attraction has always been there, but it's truly coming out now because we're both single ..........
what to do, what to do .
what to do, what to do .


9 comments:
girl! don't mess with it!
me and my bestfriend messed around and now things are messed up literally he is in love with me & i have a boyfriend. our friendship isnt ever gonna be the same now. its just not worth it!
I know the feeling...
whaaa happened to mr.NFL? && about the friend thing, it might just b cause your lonely..you want that affection from somebody. i say---if your asking for opinions to just chill. it'll ruin a perfectly good friendship.
if u wanna save ur friendship DONT DO IT.
girll i tried it with one of my bestfriends & now its totally awkward when we see each other
were not even really friends anymore..
http://cest---lavie.blogspot.com/
DONT DO IT...RECONSIDER! READ SOME LITER'!!!
I say GO for it wit ya sexy lilself...Not because I wish I was him right about now lol,But you both are single and the attraction been there from the get go"in your own words not mine",Lovers and real friends that a powerful combo cant get no better than that might be the best you ever had,or if you scared just say you're scared I promise I won't think you a straight sucker lol.
M.r. anonymous again...just went back and read all your blogs 'cause I'm bored right now and I like to really read got damn it lol,But yeah let me retract my statement 'cause I think you could be talkin 'bout your exes brother please dont go that route,that shit a crush slim don't do it thats if my assumptions is right,not if I'm wrong like I said dont waste all that sexy lol.
aww. thats tricky, it could go either way. i say go for it...
i've awarded you
got to my blog to accept it!
Post a Comment