i've missed my blog
andd one of my favorite bloggers
who shall remain nameless
but knows who he is
actually noticed my disappearance :DThree Names I Go By:
Gia , G, GiGi
Three Places I Have Lived:
Willingboro, NJ. New Castle, DE. Newark, DE
Three People Who Text/BBM Me Regularly:
monique , TJ , ashley
Three Favorite Drinks:
smirnhoff watermelon, pepsi, minute maid fruit punch
Three Favorite Old TV Shows:
kenan and kel , are you afraid of the dark , saved by the bell
Three TV Shows I Watch:
jersey shore , pretty little liars , ochocinco : the ultimate catch
Three Favorite Dishes:
spaghetti w/meat sauce and garlic bread
plantanos with fried sausage
pizza
Three Places I Have Been:
bahamas , mexico , miami
Three Makeup/Beauty Products I Can't Live Without:
extensions , mascara and eyeliner
Three Places I Would Like To Visit:
puerto rico , san tropez , london
Three Things I'm Looking Forward To:
graduating college
advancing my modeling career
getting marrrriedddd
Three Jobs I Have Had:


0 comments:
Post a Comment