
so my dumbass boyfriend wanna end my week off wrong (ugh, it's 2:35am and i can't freaking SLEEP). we're over here videochatting since he's home with his mama in Maryland for a while. he told me he just got some papers explaining everything about his money. As a rookie, even if he doesn't get to play one damn game, he's going to make $300,000 a year, and that just increases when u get sponsored and as the seasons go by. he wants to buy a condo and a new car. COOL! doesn't matter to me, i love my little love machine lol i'm actually saving up for my own 2010 Lexus RX 350 (google it) even though it might take me 20 years. that's the kind of girl i am, i strive and i prove people wrong. well back to the story, LB's like .. "I can get that for you now, what color?" and i said naaaa, i'm good. he says " no, i'm really going to get it for you " and i just keep saying NO, because i don't want to seem dependent on him especially since he's a "professional athlete" now. we've been fine the past year and a half without all the luxury and so he gets a pissed off and shit about how i'm being stubborn and i won't let him take care of me. uhm, ur SHITTING me right!? it ended up with him just signing off on me. why the fuck can't you go get shitfaced with your teammates instead of stressing ME out ?
[ $&@(!&* and the fun begins ]
& happy 17th birthday to my sister Jordannnnnn♥


10 comments:
uh babe, i kinda agree with LB on this one. I am totally down with the whole "ms independant" thing and i bumped the shit out of the remix...however, there will be times when you have to let your man be the man. If he wants to buy you the dang on car and it means that much to him to spoil you... let him.Fuck what it looks like. you and him know what it is. if he was making 60,000 a year and wanted to take you on an expensive vacation, would you turn it down?
Go ahead and let Neyo fuck up your opportunity to get that lexus.
as women its in our nature to want to be independent, as a man its in his nature to want to provide!!!!
think about that!!!
remember u are his woman and hes feels like hes supposed to provide for u and to make and keep you happy!!! let him!
its good to see ur not like some women who are like oh yea i want it in black and can add tints and rims lol!!
Kiyyah of *AF*
it's just your pride.
you don't wanna seem like a golddigger, but think about it..your TRUE friends know that you've been together for more than a year and he almost didn't get signed. my girl has one of my credit cards, and im basically supporting her...i can see how to an outsider she seems dependent
LB looks like a GOOBER in that pic.
khaki- my big Egoooooooo
such a big Egoooooooo lmao
kiyah- but where do i draw the line between being spoiled and being dependent?
TeeJitsu- i BEEN told you you're wack for letting your baby's mom live in your apartment, when YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE THERE lmao i have nothing against her cause duh, that's my goddaughter's mom but um .. that's what i'm trying to avoid ..
listen.
in a way, LB and i are alike
we couldn't ALWAYS provide for our women like we can now, so now we're just trying to make up for it.
if you have it, use it.
it's only money............
Gia u will kno mama!!!
If u start to just expect and assume he's gonna or is supposed to do something that's becomming spoiled!
Just keep communication clear!!!
U inspired a blog for me to write!!!
Kiyyah of *AF*
I can relate to that. It was all about my pride when my husband tried to buy me things. I didn't want him to give them to me I wanted to work hard for them like i planned on from the start.It took me along to accept gifts of pricey nature from him. Some times u have to put your pride to the side and let him do this for you. I'm sure it makes him feel better to know he is now capable of doing this for u now.
aww! just sounds like u got a good man who wants to take care of you :)
Gia, I love your independence! I'm the same way. Before I got married, men were always trying to "buy me" by buying me things, but I always made it clear, I do not accept expensive gifts. Even when I needed help with the rent once, I wouldn't take a dime from this dude who was interested in me, and could afford to help--I simply withdrew money from my credit card, and never let that shit happen again.
Once they start giving you gifts, they seem to feel a sense of ownership, or they feel okay about cheating, lying, dissing you in other ways...bcz hey "I got you xy and z!"
You Go Girl!!!!
Post a Comment