k, so i had to bring the locks back real quick
(by means of what they call EXTENSIONS)
b.c i had a small photo shoot ..
don't i look so happy ?
well, i IS. i IS.
i feel like shit is looking OH so much brighter
and can't nobody fuck with the state of mind i'm in daddy;
i have SO many stories to tell you guys
from when i was M.I.A :]
BTW -
i hope you guyss are watching the video that autoplays when you visit my blog. It's called Family Affair and it's by my husband Wale .. it made me tear up and i love it!
i see the honesty, he told me that he needs meyou see he loves me cause he beats me
because he kiss every wound that he leaves me ..



3 comments:
Im glad your in a good state and happy!! thats great to hear :)
SO, i'm MAD that you changed your URL and I didn't know! I thought you just weren't posting! lol.
i miss youuuu!!!!!
'Preciate that Wale video. I hadn't even heard the song before!
Post a Comment